Friday, September 16, 2011

So I'm not in New York for NYFW...

But I am in Paris so hopefully I can sneak a peak at some Paris Fashion Week shows hehe. Until then, I'll satisfy my fashion needs through the interwebs.

Spring Ready-to-Wear this year is filled with neutral colors, prints and a few splashes of color... in other words, perfectly fitting pour moi. And because I know you all care so much about my innermost thoughts and opinions, I shall now reveal my faves from this season's shows:

Steven Alan
Love the beachy casualness of this line, especially its ability to simultaneously be quirky and daring, too. I mean... just look at that spotted suit!


Vivienne Tam
And another fantastic printed pant-blazer combo.

























Rachel Comey
Rachel Comey was definitely more subdued, in my opinion, than usual, which was a tad disappointing. But still love the little details in these pieces.


Band of Outsiders
Ugh. If I could be summed up in one outfit, it might be this one.


NAHM
I think I would wear every piece in this line!
Collared dresses, silky silk and socks with platform heels? Yes please.


Jill Stuart


Sachin + Babi


Christian Siriano
You know, I had to include all the dresses I'll be wearing in my future Red Carpet appearances.


Duro Olowu


All photos courtesy of style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment