Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Paris Fashion Week

So evidently I am the world's worst blogger. But in my defense, my internet connection in my apartment is very spotty. In fact, I think internet in Paris is just spotty.

But here are my faves from Paris Fashion Week.
Unfortunately, I didn't attempt to sneak into any of the shows...

Chloe


Carven
Always love love love this line. Wanted almost every piece...


Givenchy


Giambattista Valli
So sleek and elegant but filled with little quirky details.


Dior


Stella McCartney
Just look at that knit-pant combo.


Isabel Marant
Always love her stuff.


Kenzo
One of my favorite lines from the entirety of the Spring '12 RTW season.


Costume National


Tsumori Chisato
So quirky and fun! Prints galore!


Balenciaga
A tad disappointing pour moi...


Sass & Bide
Another near perfect line.

All photos courtesy of style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment